About twy days ago I began to feel something happening in my right tonsil area. It got a little swollen but wasn't painful. Now today, my teeth hurt, my ear hurts, my neck hurts and basically I feel like how someone would feel if they were punched right in the lower cheek 2 days ago. I am pretty sure it has to do with an infection in my throat leading to my ear or something. Any ideas?

It can very easily be an infection that has caught one of your teeth or more precisely, one of the root canals - tonsils would be first to react to any king of infection in that area, but usually when there is a tooth infection the pain spreads all the way to that side of the head. So, since these infections are, in most cases, bacterial you really need to see a doctor and get an antibiotic, if it is confirmed that its bacterial infection. You can't leave it untreated, that's for sure.