Last month I had about a 3 hour very light spotting on seventh, witch didn't seem right bc the month before it ended on 17 th and lasted my norm. 4 day... Had multiple signs of early pregnancy. On Wednesday the 31 I took a cheep pregnancy test from dollar store, came back negative.. Saturday 3rd had drk brown spotting, then I was in shower got very painful cramps that litterally  left me crippled on floor in my shower for about an hour... Went away so just to be sure I took some otc pain meds. Had to go to work.  Half way threw my day I all of sudden blood poured out of me I Ran to bathroom and blood clots.. bleeding isn't constant still but a lot of blood clots, and spotting... When I went to my parents house my step mom who went to school for nursing  said it will always be like that now because I am sexually active i have never heard of this, I am 21... Btw,  my real mom thinks its a miscarriage and that I should go to hospital... i don't have insurance so I don't want to go for no reason, and my boyfriend is currently unemployed so money is really tight. Please give me some insight... 

It does sound like a miscarriage and it should be evaluation by a doctor since it isn't normal for you. Do you know your blood type? If you are rh- then you might need a rhogam shot to help protect future pregnancy!

My blood type is a positive...  Would I not be able to get preg. Again because of this

A positive is good and you should have problems next time. Wishing the best for you!!!

Thank you for your help... It means alot