So rencently I was going thro pregnancy symptoms .. And took two positive test test... I was excited... Then a few hours after I took the test I started bleeding light on and off for 6 days with little clots and few cramps I went to the doctor and he told me I was to early to tell anything and it may or may not be normal.... I haven't tok another test yet im waiting until the weekend now I still have EVERY symptom but my tender breast and nipples went away... But still im feeling everything from the sensitive smell to random cry spells I was facing last night from my partner not giving me an answer about a question.. Weird im not a crier ... But im going thro everything in between and my face Ugh is breaking out NO GO I cant eat nothing seems to please my stomach and certain things juss wont stay down basically water and cranberry juice has became my best friend... Last night I had a dream I took a pT and it instantly shot across as pregnant but then went right Bacc down moments later I woke up not knowing what to think.. Maybe thats the vivid dreams ppl tell me about... I had them alot during my pregnancy With my son 5 years ago... I wish I had somebody to talk to and call when im feeling certain ways ... my partner is new to this and doesn't really know anything .. But does try to help ALOT :) but its been about 32 days in counting I have been feeling sicc to my stomach

Hi Trust,

Your doctor was NOT much of a help here, but they could have been.

A quantitative blood test will tell the level of hCG in your blood.  In a few days to a week you would then go back and have another test.  If the level is rising, as it should, you are pregnant.  If it drops, or isn't rising properly, there may be a problem.

The quantitative test tells you the specific amount of hormone.  The OTC urine tests are a "qualitative" type of test - are you or aren't you.  

Since it can take a few days or longer for the levels to drop low enough in your urine you'd still test positive even after a miscarriage.

Hang in there.  Some bleeding is normal early in pregnancy.

Good luck.

Agree.a blood test should help when I go ill make them give me one