hi. i recently got tested for mono and was told i have it. at the time i had a sore throat and swollen glands. the doctor told me we caught the mono early but now, my sore throat went away and my swollen glands got much much smaller. im not really tired and feel completely fine but i know that i couldnt have gotten over the mono in only a week. could i possibly just be a carrier?

Hi:
I hope that you've gotten the answer by now to that very important question that only your doctor can answer for sure. What did you find out. Did you need to notify anyone that could have been infected by you, i.e. someone you'd kissed or shared drink with? I hope that you did. That's so important. I'm glad that you are feeling better. Why did you think that your symptoms couldn't have disappeared in a week, even if you were still needing to be treated?