I was thinking if I go dancing every night I can lose some weight. I am pretty sure because every time I dance I am sweating a lot and I noticed that my muscles are tighter. I am 15 years old and I just changed my school, so I want to look new and perfect. I’ll start with a diet too, if it is necessary.

Exercise is important for losing weight. Only thirty minutes of physical activity 5-7 days a week will help you lose weight, walking, dancing, bicycling, swimming, and jogging are all good forms of physical activity. By doing this you don't have to give up your favorite foods or join an expensive exercise program to stay in shape. You can continue enjoying in a variety of foods and fun activities as your goal for a healthy weight. You are young; you don’t have to be on diet, unless you are overweight.