Hi everyone,

I was searching something on the internet, and I end up in here, like every single day lol :) I was reading some posts, and I can say that this Dukan diet program interested me, like every other time when I read something about it. I am not sure about this, because I remember that one day I was talking with my friend Molly, and she told me that this diet program is very, but very hard to follow. Sometimes I believe that this is not true, so I was wondering, what are your experiences?

How easy is to follow Dukan diet for weight loss?Thank you! 

Well,

Depends on how you imagine easy :) Anyway, this is not so complicated diet program. All you need to know is to learn how to eat unlimited Pure Protein foods to avoid hunger and cravings. Basically, it is really easy diet to follow or to lose weight fast, of course, if you follow main rules of it. That is the main trick! So, this diet program is not nutritionally balanced, but it is almost perfect, according to a numerous of followers.

If you think that you should start to follow it, feel free to do that.

You will see how easy this can be.

Good luck! 

Hello girls and guys, I don’t know is it just me, but this diet program was something the hardest that I was following a few years ago. I don’t know why, I repeat, because, when I was reading it, I was thinking just about this how this is easy and I was convinced that I will be able to push it until the end. But, no. It has an amazing, almost perfect plan, it has all those steps and tips, and there is no possibility that you can make any mistake. But, in my case, this was so different, I was struggling with this :) It is my fault, of course. This is only my experience :)