I have a really strong pulse in my stomach(right where my belly button is) only when I lay down on my back, I see it jumping a lot, it's been going on for months already, or probably even more because I barely noticed I had it in September 2014, but, if you probably get a pulse lower than your stomach, it's either you are pregnant? Or its probably just your aorta, the biggest thing in your stomach, but just to me sure go get your stomach checked up :)

I would try a infectious disease specialist. Good luck

Number one answer. I was reading this thinking, "It's just poo..."

Most likely you are or will be constipated in the near future. Check your diet, your body is having issues digesting the foods you're currently giving it and it's causing your fecal matter to be harder than normal, hence; feeling a hard fecal matter built up in your intestines.

I'm 36 years old it started when I was in my 20s after I felt like I was going to die for 7 days I couldn't eat drink or handle move but it all has to do with are stomach and intestine I know it sounds stupid but 80 percent of your immune system is in your belly if your backed up or it's not working right it's going to try and let you know start with a flush then rebuild it back with probiotics and other things it's the core to are body and soul.. Constipation is a bad thing and the start to all bad health in your body.

What did the doctor tell you??

Are you a child? Your aorta is not in your stomach, and when you are pregnant, you cannot fell a pulse like you would your own, especially early on.

Had this problem as well, turns out my spine was just a little out of whack and I went to go see a chiropractor because I was having low back pain and after he realigned my spine he gave me some back and neck exercises to do so my muscles will train to keep that position, after a month of doing that I haven't had any problems.

no it's not, i can feel it even when i haven't eaten anything!

Went to the doctor for this. He felt them. Apparently its just poop. We're just a little backed up is all, nothing to worry about!

I have this two and I'm 27 although mine just randomly started happening over the last 8-9 months so I known I can be pregnant lol I alps have the mirena which scares me considering some of the problems lol have with it. If I press on mine only while laying down it moves just kinda like a baby I can move it and it doesn't stay to the left mine will venture. I am not a large person and never been and I've never felt this my entire life and I have to say I used to be a lot smaller before having kids and it seems like its getting bigger. I'm a scaredy cat and don't dare to go to my doctor about this I'm fearful of bad news. my bf/kids dad was 27 and diagnosed with lymphoma so the health issues lately have me freaking out

I'm 14 too , I'm very thin and I have this too . When I press on it I can move it to one side to another . It starts underneath my belly button then to my left side then to my right . As I'm typing I feel pressure underneath my rib. I have that pulse feeling in my stomach and I feel and see it . Everyone says it's gas but I have no idea

I'm 14 and I have this too. I googled it and it says that it is just some kind of abdominal hernia. I thought I was pregnant also but I now no longer do as all of these people have the same symptoms.

Whatever happen to you did you find out. Because what ur talking about sounds like a mass

I have a lump in the stomach it canes and goes

Ive been trying to look up an answer from someone who went to see a Dr but I couldn't find none. I personally went and it is an ovarian cyst/tumor. please get checked out