I'm 18. Ive been feeling this abdominal lump on the right side. Its movable, it goes up if I press it. Its painless so far. I also have been losing weight these past 2 months. Almost 10kg already.
Any answers yet?

Go see a doctor immediately

I haven't been digesting food

Same thing here but I'm 13. I searched up lump moving in abdominal area and Abdominal mass pops up. Going for a scan or something if i can

Mine only comes out if I am laying down and sleeping for while the doc said I don't have hernia so I wonder what is it

I know how you feel I haven't really been hungry either I have this lump under my belly button it only comes out if I am laying down or sleeping

Someone told me once that if you could feel a heartbeat in your stomach that that was a sighn of a Anurisim in your stomach. My Friends Husband had that.

I had this for over a year. I'm 19 years old and I started to get scared because I had other symptoms such as mild cramps and irregular periods so I booked a private ultrasound and found out I have a 22cm ovarian cyst. I'm about to have surgery to remove it and my right ovary so if you have he slightest feeling something isn't right please see a doctor. These cysts usually aren't an emergency but can cause many complications if left untreated!

Did u get an answer

Hey! I have the same symptoms and sometimes I have three individual lumps on my abdominal area. I am sixteen now but I first noticed this when I was about five or six. I've always wanted to know what it is and how to get rid of it. These replies and this post is the closest to finding an answer and the only place I've found people with the same or similar experiences.

I went to the doctor today, I have had a movable lump in my abdomen that I can only feel when I'm laying down. It feels smooth and is about the size of a fist. No pain. I have had it for about 3 months so I finally went to the doctor. It was a waste of time. When It was time for her to fell it I couldn't find it, after a few mins she said she felt it , which I believe she was lying but any way she said that it's probably a cyst and not to worry about it.

No I can say it is not I feel it when I wake up in the morning, when I sit down when I go to bed it is not only when I am digesting food

Same symptoms to a T . Noticed mine 2 and 1/2 years ago . Never seems to change much . Did you ever figure it out . I can add I sometimes get cramps . I'm 63 ......

Any luck?
I saw my doctor about 6 months ago and she couldn't feel it at the time. It's only sometimes when I lay down. I can move it all around. Doesn't hurt, just a little pressure if I puss on it.

Did you ever get a diagnosis?