hello i have had a problem for well over a year now.... when i was in the bath one day i noticed some discolouration that looks like penile bruising on the glans underneath (facing away from me)...under natural daylight i can see a grayish colour around the bruised colour which covers the whole bottom half of my glans....i have never given it a chance to heal as i "touch it" and have sex quite frequently (its very rare for me to go a day without either having sex or masturbating).my gf had an std test a few months ago and she come back clean. im going to not touch it for a couple of weeks to see if it does anything. could this be an std? do any std's have this as a symptom? other then the discolouration there are no other symtoms. any idea of what this could be and what i can do to make it heal?............

I have had that same problem. I've tried various over the counter solutions; but with no cures. My urologist says there is no bruise but, I feel the discomfort whenever we//I have any sexual "stimulations". Can't give an answer. It is really frustrating because I feel certain there is an answer for the condition. My next attempt for healing is an aloe vera gel. That and abstaining from any contact to the bruised area is I hope a cure.