I like to swim a lot. I usually swim at low intensity some 3-5 km. I started to feel pain in muscles when swimming at low intensity. This is awkward since I dont think that it is a lactic acid buildup or something like that. Could you tell me something about muscle pain when swimming at low intensity?

Well, there are several reasons for that. Although you are training at low intensity you cold be over trained. You have to give yourself enough rest. There are processes in the body that take time to complete and if you keep working out while not fully recovered from the last training they cannot be finished. This may result in various conditions, muscle pain being one of them. You may also consider magnesium supplements. Insufficient magnesium intake often results in muscle pain and cramps even when you are not working out.