okay i have had sex with my boyfriend several times already, it never feels good for me and it always hurts the next day. i feel like im still a virgin because it doesnt hurt when he penetrates so i think he didnt break my hymen? and i just feel sore the next day and i think im still a virgin i dont know 8-|

Hi everyone,
Im so worried about my virginity. it is very important in my culture to stay a virgin and show blood on the wedding night. I never had sex with anyone and i sometimes masturbate without inserting anything in . I only rub myself. However, i recall my self inserting my index finger when i was so much younger probably 10 or 12 i didnt know what a hymen was i was only exploring my body and i dont recall myself bleeding or anything.. Am i still a virgin ?? sometimes i feel uncomfortable down there especially when i get down on my thighs to pick up something or carry my niece from her car seat .. so i wonder if that was my hymen bothering me ?! i dont know what do u guys think ?! i keep thinking about it please help !!