Abortion is very wrong. It can definitely cause death to the mother and even death threats to the clinics or doctors in which operate the procedure. I understand there are some situations that people themselves can not help, but for those who open their legs and say "hey, I'm not going to use any contraceptives because I'm a careless, immature, irresponsible human being." can definitely go screw themselves. Stop wasting lives. ~ AGAINST ABORTION. SHOULD BE ILLEGAL.

Shut the hell up you dumb twat. I'm sorry, but I can't be nice to people like you any longer. I had an abortion a week ago and you know what? It didn't feel anything. You know why? It didn't have a nervous system to feel pain yet. But you know who could feel pain? Me. So before you preach remember that it's a free world and your morals do not get to tell me what to do with my body. Don't want an abortion? Fine, don't have one. But I am an amazing, kind and loving person. I feed homeless people, help teens and give lots to strangers. When was the last time you helped someone?