Hi, I am about to change my mind about having a baby and undergo an abortion. Is last date abortion allowed?

Hi, abortion for certain reasons is allowed, but you need to check with your gynecologist, because if fetus is too big the abortion is not safe anymore. I don't think that abortion should be allowed, but in some special circumstances. It's not a woman's fault when she gets pregnant by raping.
Having abortion for health reasons is also all right by me. Why are you changing your mind? You don’t think you will be good enough mother? Maybe, a woman can decide not to give a birth if she fears that she will not get enough support in her surrounding. I believe that abortions are strictly controlled.

There are clinics in many states which allow aboriton up to 24 weeks, or 6 months. You do not requrie medical reasons, but you may need to travel.

I am not allowed to 'link', but please feel free to go to these websites..You will have to add your own 'www.' okay?

This is a list of aboriton clinics all over the US..

gynpages.com- Remember.. Do not forget to add the http://www. first, okay??

Click on your state to see if any later term abortion offices exist.

ATLANTA has a clinic which goes up to 26 weeks without medical reasons..

Feel free to IM me if you need help finding these websites, as I am not allowed to link.

When is the final day we can determine you aren't really a human and kill you? God created you and your beautiful baby - make the right decision - God won't let you down! I promise you won't regret it.

Person above me, shut up.

OMG.. Shut up u ignorant fool.. Are u going to help this lady emotionally and with money? Or is the lord all mighty going to provide pampers and a hours sleep? You know nothing..

Why would you kill a precious baby? For some sleep? No, don't do it I agree with dontkillbabies 100% you made the decision now be responsible and own up to your actions!!

I hope you didn't get an abortion. I'm five months pregnant with my first child "A BOY" and I would never do anything to hurt him. My aunt almost had an abortion with her first child but she ran out just before they started the procedure and because of that I have a wonderful cousin. It doesn't matter how hard it's gonna be. It will all work out. A child is a child inside your tummy or out. If all else fails you could always give the child up for adoption. One of my friends had an abortion and she regrets it every day. Every year she says how old her baby would have been. It's so sad. That child is apart of you. Don't harm it. I hope find some comfort with your decision. Just make sure it's one you can live with.

All The Best.

xxx

The person is not ignorant. She is hopeful. How dare you reduce sacrificing a life down to a pack of pampers and a few hours of sleep. My mother would have done anything for my health and safety and she still does. Hopefully yours was that way as well. If not I'm sorry.
We all know that sexual intercourse makes babies so by what your saying this lady should have known that she could not afford a child hence she should have abstained from sex. Their are consequences to our actions. But no we live in a world where when we make this particular choice to have sex and we get pregnant we can just make another choice to kill a life. Murder is murder and I think if you have ever had an abortion you indeed are a murderer.
Such a shame.

Unfortunately for us as humans, we are all going to find some way of killing each other whether it is through war to people who are conscious about their life or though abortion to a child that does not have much thought about it. Killing may not stay in one form, but it certainly stays. Either way it is like some species that kill their children. I suppose I am indifferent because there are so many opinions that I get so confused at times. Best of luck for your decision.

I understand everyone goes through things. We all do. We all struggle , you're not the only ones. that's life we f**k up, we get tired. We hear things we don't want too. We make wrong choices , we do better. And you're really going to take all those opportunities away from an Innocent child, because what ? You're reputation? you're screwed up life is going to be alot harder. You have no one supporting you? Get over yourself. Stop looking at now and focus on the future. You have a chance to bring a blessing into this world and your killing that opportunity because you're not "ready"? Look at yourself, imagine not being who you are today, because someone was afraid to go through with a pregnancy. I wish i chose differently, if i had the chance i would go back in time and decide to keep that innocent child. It's not an easy feeling to live with. Life is hard. We all struggle. Give up, give in, or give it your all..

the worst sin against God is an abortion you people are going to be the cause of world war three think about that .
..