I really need some help regarding my daughter. She has lost a lot of weight and this might sound a bit paranoid, but could it be because of the heroin? I don’t even know how I got that idea but that particular one is not leaving my head. Could be that the drugs are the cause of her weight loss? She acts normally by the way.

Well, maybe you should try talking to her and see what might be the problem. Also, monitor her while eating, perhaps she is simply not eating (weight issue) or maybe there really could be some addiction problem. On the other hand, you did say that she acts as before, so there really might not be any drug relations. Still, if you can get her to talk honestly to you, you will get the truth. And you can never be too paranoid when it comes to your child.

im curious why you would automatically think heroin before the more likely culprits for a young girl w/ no other obvious symptoms- aneroxia or bulemia?