My son will be 2 years old in March and he is on the verge of being potty trained.We ask him several times a day if he has to go, He says"no", but then he goes in the bathroom and sits on the toilet(he has his own special seat)for a few minutes .Then he wipes himself and flushes the toilet.The problem is I'm getting different advice from people.Some say that he is too young, and that i should wait a while, then others say he should already be trained.What should I do?

You should stop listening to others ;-)

I have three boys .. 2 out of 3 have been potty, then toilet trained. It sounds like your son understands he needs to be on the toilet. Have you tried just throwing underwear on him, telling him to go in the toilet, and be done with it?

I have 3 children. They decide when they are ready. You cant force them, it'll cause more problems in the long run. My youngest is 3, and finally potty trained. But still wears a pull up at night. Sometimes it's dry in the morning, sometimes it's not. Your son has the general idea, just be patient and work at his pace. Putiing underwear on him is a good idea, but expect accidents! Good-Luck.