Hi, I have been with this girl for a year. When we first met I was totally in love with her. In time the sparks disappeared. So we split. During this year, we met each others friends. I still care about her but not in that way. However, I have a problem now although she is my EX. I found out that she is sleeping with my friend. What should I do?

Hi, I think I can understand how you must feel. The thing is, your EX girlfriend did nothing wrong. It is not as if she has cheated on you. You are both free now and therefore free to do and date whoever you like. However, dating, and for that matter sleeping, with the friend of someone's EX can be unpleasant for a person. You experienced this on your own skin. Fortunately, I never had to deal of something like this. I can think of couple of solutions for you. You can accept this new relationship between your EX and your friend. If you find this impossible, try talking to them. Talking about the problem usually fixes it. At the end, you should find comfort in a new relationship. Who knows, maybe the next love is your EX's friend. Just kidding. Best of luck.

Dude, I'm going through the same thing right now. Its weird. My friend asked my permission, but wtf! Of course you dont want to look weak so you tell him go for it. But then the day comes where you're all three hanging out and its akward as hell. It's funny b/c you'll notice that they'll act stranger then you. And then you start to think, would you date your friends ex? Tricky question. Anyways, my thoughts are that most likely 70% of the time an ex girlfriend (or ex boyfriend) is nailing your bestfriend its b/c their both whores which is probably why they're attracted to each other in the first place.

Love it! You hit the nail on the head. They are both whorish low lifes.