My eyes are swollen, red and very itchy. pupils are clear, no stickynes or leaking. The skin around my eyes is now very tender and sore. Can't seem to clear up no matter what I do. Help! :-(

I have had this problem since March of 2011 with wakeing up with red,swollen eyes, rash around the eyes and on the eye lids as well as the eye lids being swollen, sometimes the rash will spread, sometimes I get the rash on my neck and legs as well. Ive been to numerous doctors between by general doctor, dermatologist and eye doctors, Ive been checked for lupas and everything else under the sun and everything has come back normal. My general doctor finally sent me to an allergist and and he called it "contact dermatitis", but ran contact allergie testing on me and everything came back normal, not I go back to do a prick test but no one can figure it out. The allergist tested my makeup my fake nails the gloves I use at work just about everything and still everything comes back normal. My eyes swell up goes away may have a little rash one day gone the next may go 2 months or two weeks or two days and it comes right back, sometimes its not bad at all and others i cant hardly open my eyes and my skin feel raw like someone peeled layers of skin off. I only use Aveno on my skin, I dont swith perfumes detergents nonething. It is very fusterating as I hurt. I keep warm washcloths on my eyes when swelling occurs to keep the swelling down, and Dr has been treating it with predisone which clears it up but when done with the predisone swelling and raw skin comes back. I wash my hands constantly cause sometimes it does seem to spread. This doesnt seem to have anything to do with the time of year cause its been happening since March. Does anyone have any insite or comments.