For the first time in my life my foreskin got stuck Behind the rim of penis for 5-12min when i was sleeping i applied some water and then tried to pull it back and it worked after some time Is it paraphismosis or What or just less moisture? please reply ASAP need help

Hey there I wouldn't say that what you had was phimosis sometimes if the glans if the penis is dry it will stick back. Did you have an erection when this happened ?  Is your foreskin tight or does it flow easily over your glans normally?

No there Was No Erection. It Was Flaccid. I can Pull Foreskin back(till the rim of penis with hardly no issue sometimes foreskin gets to tight). And My Head of Penis rubs against underwear Sometimes. There was Smegma present but not even if i wash penis i can't see it (maybe it gone ) as there is no discharge of it.

Ok you shouldn't have to worry then

So Does That Mean I am Not having paraphismosis?

Based on your description I would say that you do not have phimosis