Im a 16 year old boy and my foreskin is tight I was wondering if sex would still be as good as pleasureable

Health Guru
Hi arzo123, is your foreskin just tight when your erect or is it tight to pull back when your soft to?

Yup its tight wen soft and erected

Health Guru
I would suggest that when you take a shower or bath you gently try the stretching exercises what involves just pulling your foreskin back gently and holding it for about 30 seconds just to get the skin to expand and to able to clean the Smegma out from under it. Its a slow process but the more you can do it the faster it works. Another good thing to use is baby oil rubbed into your foreskin as that helps keep the skin from drying out and cracking. If you would like more advice just ask and I'll be willing to answer any concerns you have :-)

If it didn't loosing would sex still as as good

Health Guru
sometime it may pull back during intercourse and cause you some pain and may even get stuck back.