Hi, I am 16 years old and I haven't pulled it back yet.

In the past I have tried to pull it back, got to a certian stage and the foreskin gets really tight and I don't want to continue as I am scared it will hurt/foreskin will tear.

I am a bit worried about smegma building up if I don't pull it back. Thanks :-)

Hi: Unfortunately, you should have been pulling it back and cleaning the area since you were 4/5 SO what you ahve to do is this. Using a lubricant or olive oil, you have to massage that in to the skin and GENTLY keep pulling back everyday. IF you feel even a twinge you stop. Another great thing is to take a bath in VERY warm water, and when the water is running you pour 2 cups of Epsom Salts. Sit in the bath - as warm as you can handle WITHOUT it burning in anyway. And just have the water above your thighs, so the Epsom Salts is as concentrated as possible. And try again GENTLY pulling it back. Try this for about 2 weeks. IF you still can't you will need to have your doctor check it out and he will probably send you to a urologist. So just be CAREFUL and GENTLE OK? It has worked with several other guys on here, as long as you take it easy. Good luck and health!

dear god i remember my first time "pulling it back", weirdest thing in the world.,

while you're soft as a blanket, thats probably the best time to be trying it out.
and if you are masturbating, the pre-wetness of the action does serve as a lubricant.

and dont freak out if you pull it back while you are hard and it starts to hurt like hell(because eventually the pain will make you soft and softly stoking it back to its original position is best), if anything doing this while you are hard will make it easier down the line., specially when having sex.

there was a topic earlier about it "flipping" during sex., IT WILL HAPPEN, so its best to exercise your foreskin's give.

and having foreskin is BETTER than without it during sex because it acts as a second hand in there because it will pull back and forth during sex.

lastly, IT WILL NOT TEAR,

Anyone else have any ideas? :-)