Me and my on and off again girlfriend/baby's mother recently got back together and started having unprotected sex two months ago. We live in different states because I'm in the Army so we only see each other every few weeks. Anyway, we've had sex several times these past 2 months and the last time we had sex was about two weeks ago. A week later i began showing signs for chlamydia. I went to the Doc yesterday and got some Zithromax but I won't get the actually test results back for a week. When I asked my g/f about it she says she never had unprotected sex with anybody before me and if she caught it, its from giving or recieving oral, but before we were together again. She also swears up on down on her life and my daughter that she hasn't been unfaithful. My question is simple, is possible that I contracted chlamydia from her nearly two months ago and am just now showing symptoms?

There are obvious trust issues in your post. If you did trust her then I doubt you'd question what she is saying.

According to the CDC symptoms of chlamydia show up 1-3 weeks after exposure. Chlamydia can be spread by oral sex.

I guess the other question is when did you last have sex with someone else?

Is it possible that you contracted chlamydia from her two months ago, yes. Can we say that positively? I don't know. Just because you had sex does not mean that you would necessarily contract chlamydia. Ask your doctor.

Good luck and keep us posted on the results.

thanks for the reply. my last partner was in july and me trusting here is why i was asking. I know how love can blind people and i thought a should a someone else's pov.

I understand where you are coming from completetly..... its hard to trust what ANY girl tells you about such sensitive subjects, especially when you are frightened at stressed. Go to your GP, have a physical and get blood tests taken. This is the most surefire course of action... (I am going through this tomorrow myself, wish me luck ><)

So i got my test results today and i tested positive for Chlamydia. When i told her she said she knows because she got her results too. now all of a sudden she says she must've caught of from the guy she was dating back in May because the never used condoms.(also something i didnt mention b4, a few years back when we lived 2gether, we had chlamydia and she swore than she didn't sleep with anybody.) and when i asked her about a few years back she slept with one of her female friends when i was @ work. i wanna believe her but my physician said if we were having unprotected sex for 2 months it wouldnt just start showin up @ the end of two months. Looks like i'm going be single again:(