Outer two fingers in both hands hurt if i retain urine a bit too long. I am woman, 52. No systemic problems or previous treatments. I am very happy to see so many friends with similar symptoms because I thought I was developing some degenerative neurological disease. I will just stop paying attention! Thanks to all for sharing.

I thought this only happened to me. For me it is not really pain but almost an orgasmic feeling of realease when I finally urinate after holding it for a while. I have had this experience for many years not sure how far back it goes but I am guessing it has something to do with the nerves and muscles in my vagina being flexed for so long and then relaI have read that some people have a fetish where they purposely hold in their urine in order to experience an orgasmic feeling so I think there is sometng there but for the record, I am not doing it for that reason nor do I purposely h in my urine just notice this sensation comes over me when I finally go after having had to hold it for a while.

When I have a UTI or really need to go to the bathroom badly .. the palms of both my hands hurt alit and feel like they are on fire. I am a nurse practitioner and can’t not find an explanation. Glad to know I’m not crazy ..that other people experience this.

I DO THE SAME THING! NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE AN ANSWER. IT USUALLY HAPPENS ONLY WHEN I HAVE AN INFECTION STARTING.

I have the same thing only occassionally now after a c6/c7 neck disc prolapse that caused permanent nerve damage. I ignored subtle warning signs in the two years before the prolapse really caused me grief. No doc or specialist, osteo or neuro has ever heard of the hand/pee thing although my gyno did say its to do with a connection between the neck muscles in the throat and the bladder.
The neck muscles in the throat is what you have to strengthen to help prevent further disc herniation in the neck and subsequent nerve damage to the arm, hand and shoulder blade.

My hands hurt terribly when my bladder is full.

So, this really is a thing!

For as long as I can remember, back to childhood, and I'm pushing 50 now, whenever I need to urinate badly my left pinky tingles. The more I hold it, the stronger the sensation, which will spread a bit up my arm. It can get mildly painful, and it kind of works like a gauge for me to know that I better find a restroom immediately.

I've always perceived myself to be more sensitive to pain and really any stimulus than what others seem to experience. I just figured it's a weird quirk of my hyper-sensitivity..

I have a few odd-to-me nerve links/sensations besides that. One is when someone else manipulates my nipples a certain way, I feel a similar sort of tingle, but more subtle and more "nice" deep in the left side of my face, sort of up in the cheek area above the roof of my mouth. I can not reproduce the sensation myself, nor can anyone do it at will, it just happens at times. The other subtle link is a nerve in my belly button to down below. (I did date a girl long ago who could reach orgasm from maybe 30 seconds of me fingering her belly button, it was hilarious! Interestingly, she couldn't do it to herself.)