I had a facelift 3 months ago and it has left me with swollen veins down the side of my face. I also had a bad infection for which I had to take five courses of antibiotics. 

I have been left with a bad skin condition on the side of the face . It looks like acne. I had milia after surgery but that cleared up but the acne thing is not getting any better. My skin was flawless and now it's ruined. The surgeon says it can be lasered but that is the least of my worries. I think I also had two haematomas,one on the cheek and one on the jawline although the surgeon never referred to the bruises that refused to go, as haematomas.

I only realised the veins were swollen when the swelling subsided after the facelift. I am now left with very unpleasant pain and discomfort down one side of my face. My surgeon says it will get better but it is getting worse. I have a cold trickling feeling down my face. I also feel that I have elastic bands around my face. Also when I drink cold water or eat cold yogurt I feel like it travels all through that one side of my face. I am absolutely terrified and I cannot go to my doctors. Finally the facelift was not as good as it should have been and I have been to hell and back and spent what is a fortune to me. I hope that I have not shortened my life beacuse I do feel terrible most of the time and I feel that there is damage to my veins that will never get better. I think I should go and seek the advice of a vascular surgeon.

Going to work has absolutely killed me because I have been so exhausted and trying to cover up the scars and acne has been a nightmare. What was supposed to make me feel good has left me really worried and frightened. My surgeon has said he will do some sort of revision but i don't think I will ever be recovered well enough to go through surgery again and I do believe that I am losing confidence in him even though he is a really lovely person who has seen me regularly but I cannot get him to understand how worried I am.

Did dr. Andrew Jacono do this to you?

Let me guess.... Dr. Andrew Jacono fid this to you?

It seems the surgery is not successful. Are you sure you have researched the background of your chosen surgeon? It is essential to know if your doctor is capable and reliable.

Andrew Jacono is not capable or reliable! Believe it or not, he purposely butchers faces. Believe it. Sick, horrible, despicable but true.