Has any herd of taking Arnica and bromelin before a face lift to help with a speedy recovery and less swelling and bruising

Before you undergo facelift you will get instructions from your surgeon what you should and what you shouldn't do. Among various things that you shouldn't do is taking aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications but you should buy Arnica and Bromelin before you undergo surgery because these will help with your swelling and bruising. It would be vise to make a list of things you should do before the day of the surgery comes. And if you are smoking you should stop at least two weeks before surgery because smoking is increasing complications and it will slow down your recovery after the surgery.

My mother had facelift and during the recovery she was drinking a lot of water and eating a large amount of fruits and she has recovered really fast so maybe you should try the same.

After everything ends you could share your experience with us and tell us are you satisfied with your surgeon and how the whole procedure went.  

My doctor gave me Arnica and bromelin and I am doing really well. But I can't tell what would have happened if I had NOT taken it. i am 7 weeks post op SMAS facelift and upper eyes. Swelling goes down with gravity so my swelling is about at my ear lobes.

I feel like I have bags under my eyes and wish I had done the lower lids, too.

I had it done 8 weeks ago and my swelling has now moved to my jowls and chin. I look awful and am freaking out.I was told this recovery would be a few weeks.This is a nightmare! I did take the Arnica a few days before.

Arnica and bromelain are an excellent homeopathic meds taken after surgery. I had a procedure done and these (2) really help.