I just got my belly button pierced august 2,2014 and I haven't changed it yet I been cleaning it I stopped for a while then it got highley infected so I started cleaning it again but a couple of days ago I noticed right under my bottom part of my belly ring there is a bump it's kinda red I Clean it with dial soap and I go to school and check it and it will be filled with puss and it drips all over my clothes does anybody know what this could be ????

Health Guru
Hi Amber, you will need to go to the doctor and get it checked out or it could turn into and ulcerated sore that won't heal.

The pus from your belly button piercing drips ALL OVER YOUR CLOTHES? Some amount of redness and even oozing is pretty normal, but it sounds like you are dealing with a serious infection, Amber, and you will need to see your doctor and get a course of antibiotics. In the meantime, I would also personally return to my piercer and check for instructions on what to do next, as body modification artists often know just as much if not more than doctor about infections and how to deal with them. Ask your body mod specialist what to put on your piercing to help it heal. 

Go check it out