My boyfriend can not cum when we have sex. He thinks its my fault, he wants me and him to watch porn so I can learn how to do it right. He claims I do not do it right. I don't blow him right, I don't have sex right. He claims I just lay there. If he is on top what does he expect. With his weight on me what am I suppose to do? I get on top and ride him and he is still not satisfied. When we first met he came but it took a while. I told him to discuss it with a doctor and he refuses. He believes it's me. Please someone be honest and tell me what should I do? Should I watch the porn with him or should I see a doctor?

If he is a porn addict then he needs that to get him going. You are not a factor in this and he needs help. Porn is not a tutorial. It can raise the initial excitement if the mood presents itself. If you are just laying there, then why be awake. It does lack a lot if the female is not involved. Get into it and be active. Work to turn him on, not just when you are on top. Learn what a Kagel is and use it. It is great! For the main part every guy wants a lady to show off to others and a s*** in the bedroom. There is a balance, but your in private, go wild and blow his mind. If that isn't the answer, then he might need some doctor to advise further.

Thank you so much for your honestly. I know what Kagel is and I will use it. I will try and go wild and blow his mind and if it does not work. I would try and talk him into seeing a doctor. Matter of fact I will suggest we both see a doctor so he wont feel that I am suggesting its all his fault.

thanks so much!