Hi there! My mom is seriously thinking of getting a facelift. I don't know much about the procedures or which surgeon to approach. I've been browsing a lot but then I'm getting a lot of mixed reviews. Is there any information that anyone can offer me about it and what she should expect? 

Hey! First you need to check out whether your mother is a right candidate( A healthy person with no medical conditions that impair healing) for this surgery. Choosing the right  surgeonwith 10-15 years of experience is important. You will always get a mixed reviews about facelift surgery. Make sure that you talk to the previous patients of your surgeon.  They can give you a right idea about it.  Clarify all your doubts and broach several questions to your surgeon. The candidate must have a positive outlook which is most important out of all.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use