I am new here and just happened upon this site but feel compelled to post. I understand that irrelevant links are not allowed, but I believe the links I have to offer will help other potential facelift patients make wiser decisions. The website feature my own story, complete with medical records and hundreds of photos documenting 10 years of changes brought about by facial surgery. I also have videos on YouTube that are specifically related to my facelift.

If the moderator feels they are inappropriate, I am sure they will be deleted. Thank you.

Losing Face website:

groups.msn.com/LosingFace

My YouTube channel:

youtube.com/profile?user=Luciacovelli

I am so sorry because of everything that has happen to you. My mother had face lift last year but now I see that she was either very lucky or some type of consequences will come. I will choose to believe that she made a good decision when she was choosing the surgeon who performed the operation and that everything is going to be just fine. 
After the surgery she recovered very fast and she wasn't complaining about the pain so we all assumed there is nothing we should be worried about. And hopefully it is going to stay like that. 

And what is your situation now? How do you feel about everything? And what is your advice to all the woman who are considering to undergo this procedure. 

I wish you all the best. And thank you for sharing your nightmare face lift with everybody.  

The Losing Face person committed suicide. It's very sad.