i am Jerry and i am new here and i am talking about asthma and here i am asking about the cure and routine about the asthma patient.. any expert here who can help me ?? 

my mom is suffering from this situation since 20 years please help me?

New Member
1 post

Thanks for asking

If Asthma need be cured use Ayurvedic medicine. Because it will cure quickly and no side effects. There are some remedies for Asthma. I suggest some of those

1. Green dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum)in the form of 15 ml of its expressed juice, well mixed with sugar and water induces sleep. Since a lack of physical activity seems to be one of the causes, regular exercise helps relieve sleeplessness to a great extent.
  2. Before going to bed, have a head massage with a herbal medicated oil, Brahmi tailam and have a cup full of warm milk with some Brahmivati, a herbal malted milk drink.
  3. Aswagandha Churna, 5 gms of the powder should be taken with sugar and ghee twice a day after meals.
  4. Drinking amla juice 15-20 ml before going to bed is also useful.
  5. Brahmivati 2 tablets at bedtime taken with a cup of warm milk induces good sleep.
  6. Shirodhara - A part of Panchkarma is also very useful in chronic insomnia.

New Member
1 post

First of all I am a Bio Student and my per-pose is not to advertise. Only i am explain on behalf of my experience

This single syrup will kill your ashthma,allergy and Nazla etc. I am 100% sure because after getting treatment from many doctors but I was not getting any respond then I started this syrup. It will show the some changes my health from the first week only and It must be taken for atleat 6 months or even 1 year for chronic patients if you really want to kill ashthma from its root!Try syrup