Hi, my mom weights a lot, and it makes her life extremely difficult. She can’t walk or go to toilet because of her 205 kg. I have to be home all the time because of her, I cant just leave her behind. Is there any way to help her lose that weight?

Hi, my father has the same problem. He weights even more than your mom, and he almost never moves from his bed. He can’t go to the toilet, so when he stays alone in the house, we usually call the nurse to look after him. He became so obese because he was depressed when he lost his job, that he sat for two years he in his chair, watched TV and ate everything he could find. He is very depressed, and I tried to put him on a diet, but it didn’t work. He is not interested in getting better, and I don’t know how is it possible! It sometimes seams like he wants to die like this, and it hurts me to see him like that. I heard about some surgery, when they shrink the stomach, and then you can’t eat too much food because you will throw it up. I will recommend it to my father, and I hope his doctor will approve it.