I am try to get pregnacy for 3moths now I can't can pregnacy y can't I get pregnacy I am 17 ?

Okay little lady,Do you have a job?Do you have your own place?Do you have a car?Every one will tell youu having a child is expensive, But I am being nice and I will tell you I had my son at 17It was not a planned pregnancy daddy was amazing for a while, Prince charming lolWell he was the devil in disguise ..I got pregnant 3 months after dating which was kind of embarassing.Any ways when we first got together he had a crazy ex gf cause a lot of stress aloneHe beat me, before I was pregnant, while I was pregnant, After I gave birth to our son In the hospital room he punched me several times in the stomache and face the police came escorted him out and locked him up for about a week or so.. anyways this aint got nothing to do with it, sweetie you have to make sure that this man you are trying to get pregnant with is really going to be there through everything I believe the b.s lies and I lost my home, job, and car because of him, he would call my work and harass my boss and the co workers because he thought I was cheating, Got me evicted because I went to go see my sick, dying cousin in the hospital and he thrrew a party, ripped the sink from the kitched wall smashed the toilet and set a fire in the back bedroom because he though i was cheating,,,, again.... he wrecked my car drunk driving too...... So I left him b4 my son was a year old Got a new MAN who supports and loves us and hugs us instead of hitting us..  needless to say daddys got a new lady now who he beats and got pregnant...My son is having a hard time potty training , You never know what kind of mom you will be until you have a child and sometimes ppl are not ment to have babies... think of this a gods way of asking you to wait a little while longer because, diapers add up, gas money to get to his/her doctor appoint ments add up... clothes they grow like crazy and the clothes stay small. they add up, a crib, a walker a car seat a stroller bottle binkies blankets toys add up, formula alone is about 25.00$ a can and a can last about a week for 25x4 is 100$ a month alone for the food with out wic and even with wic you will pernd atleast 75$ a month on formula.Medicines and special doctors for skin conditions or speech therapy adds up, socks... cheap but get lost like crazy.... Crying, I used to say I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO CRY IN THE NIOGHT SO I CAN GET UP AND SOOTHE HIM. Now Im like uuuuugh please just 10 minutes on mute pretty please lol..... my cousin thought she was going to be soooo happy, she beats her daughter for crying. now she is on her 3 kid in less then 3 yrs by 3 different men because nobody wanted to stick around... YOU HAVE TO FIND A MAN THAT IS WILLING TO COMMIT HIS LIFE TO THE LIFE HE CREATED.. Walking out almost seems like a trend :( sad but true... HOW EVERIf you do have a JOBApartment/houseCar/transportation I would talk to a doctor they will probably be judge mental and iffy about giving you any information but they will have no choice but you said only 3 months so Have sex, alot of sex, like 2 or 3 times a day everyday for about 2 months before going to a doctor, lay on your back for about 10 minutes after having intercourse.... Im trying all kinda stuff to have another baby and its taking a while so be  calm about it dont think there is something wrong getting pregnant takes alot of work and even more work to be a good mother and father..... BUT.... me and my fiance have been together almost 3 yrs my son will be turning 4 , and we still have not been able to have a child together.. I have talked to some doctors and they said that getting pregnant is NOT as easy as it seem/looks... Excuse my rushed spelling :)

Hi Guest,

We don't begin to consider fertility problems until a year has passed without success. It doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. Hang in there.

Hope it helps.