My fiance, who is schizophrenic, and I had a roommate that moved out recently. We need another one to make the bills and mortgage. We posted a couple ads on Craigslist but have had no luck.

For some reason my fiance thought it was a good idea to post our address and information about our house on the Craigslist site to find a roommate faster. I am afraid this could get our house robbed, but he won't let me change the ad and refuses to listen.

I had him read some "Safety on Craigslist" articles but he won't listen. The only compromise he gave was that he removed our house number from the ad, but left our street name and photo of the house on the site for every stranger to see.

I would go stay with a friend or family member, but my family lives in Michigan. I just moved to Florida to be with him 6 months ago. I have no place to go and fear for our safety. It keeps me up at night and I hate to be home alone. I don't know what to do and need some advice. Please give me some ideas or options, because I don't have any on this particular problem.

The only advice I can give you is to contact the local authorities. You need some advice from the police! Obviously if you believe you are being threatened or your safety is being compromised, your right is to seek help from the police. Best of luck!

Safety Warning: Please, go back to Michigan and start all over, before you won't have the chance. Learn to take care of yourself. Consider your welfare and your needs. In addition, you are a vulnerable female...Go...That's my advice, based on my experience with unhealthy individuals.