Hi I am 15 years old and my fiance is 18. We are financially stable and we want to have a baby should we? We've been trying for almost a year now and still nothing... My periods are regular and so is my ovulation...I currently don't work but I am getting a job and by fiance works. I don't know why we can't get pregnant...I know how to tell when I'm fertile but we just can seem to ever get pregnant...I really want a child and so does he...I will be in homeschool next year for my 10th grade year through out my senior year...No lectures or anything please....I am also wondering if I can get fertility pills in Oklahoma from my Dr. I honestly have been up all night with my little brother when he was 1st born up until now and he is 4 and is turning out great....But I don't want a child that someone will just take out of my arms...I want to be able to have my own child....And I think I might need fertility help for it......NO LECTURES JUST PLEASE HELP......

Also me and my fiance have been together for almost a full year.... 

I'm not sure if a doctor would prescribe fertility medication to someone so young, but that is something you can go to a doctor and ask about. Also, sometimes it takes a person awhile to get pregnant and sometimes someone can get pregnant right away, it just depends on your body. Keep doing what you two are doing and make sure you time it right. I feel kind of wrong giving a little bit of advice to someone so young, so just make sure this is what you really want in 5 years.

Okay, I won't lecture you but let me say one thing. You're just a child. Finish growing up yourself before taking on the difficult job of motherhood