I have these red spots on my cheeks and on the upper part of my arms they don't itch or hurt. There flat and about the size of a ladybug I've had it 4 lik 3 days now n they dnt look any better n there are several of them. If u have any idea of what it could b plz let me no

it can be some food allergy or insect...
my sister once got red spots all over her body.. they dnt itch or hurt either... but still doc gave her anti allergy medicine 

Hi, yeah i was about to say the same. It could be allergies even though it does not itch. My friend started getting those red spots on his arms and he got concerned what it might be. It turned out to be allergies so he had to start taking some medications (antihystamins) and he got better after phew days. Maybe you should consider doing an allergy test. Its always good to know what are you allergic on. Testing takes like 15 mins and it does not hurt. I've done it myself, i am allergic to pollen and ragweed. Hope this helps.