I’m a versatile athlete. I practice several sports activities but swimming and running most frequently. Tell me what is in your opinion the more interesting of the two activities? What gives you bigger excitement running or swimming? I can’t decide, and I’m even thinking about joining a triathlon club. But if I still have to choose I think that trail running is quite an exciting sport.

Without any doubt I can say that swimming is my favorite sports activity. I run occasionally but that’s only because I know it’s excellent for condition and figure so I practice it from time to time, but I don’t like it at all. It’s far fro being exciting. Quite the opposite it’s one of the most monotonous activities ever, unless you consider being chased by a pack of dogs to be an exciting activity. Swimming is exhausting and strenuous sport, but it is very interesting because it’s more like a pleasure activity if you’re not a pro athlete. And in my opinion, if something is worse than running, it’s triathlon. It’s not boring and uninteresting like running but I don’t think I could be able to make it through a complete race.