Hi, Ok. For a about two years now I have been dealing with, throat, neck, tonsils, sinus issues that are constant and still have not gone away. It started with a feeling that I had something in the back of my throat.. so it drove me crazy and I was constantly irritating my throat to discover the unknown cause.. Then I started receiving occasional tonsil stones. I researched these and they are described exactly like mine.. My tonsils feel swollen every day.. and I also feel pain in the back of my neck right where my skull and neck connect. It follows into my ears and my sinuses. I know I should go to the doctor but I went and they did an ultrasound on my neck and found nothing even though the pain was very apparent. I do think it has gotten worse since then. This may sound strange but because it has bothered me so much for two years I want to cure it naturally. AND i also dont have health insurance anymore. But I think the infection is affecting other parts of my body as well.. im wondering if any of this has a connection with thyroid.. anyway.. info would be appreciated

just always go to sleep after eating a bit of salt this might help to increase your immine.....and cleaning the throat .....

and one more eat some freshly powdered black peper.....

might help