Hello there, thanks for taking your time to read my thread!

Im 15 and a little unsure on a few things related to the penis that i would like to know before sex, im quite shy talking to people in person about these issues so i found this forum hoping you could help me like you helped others ! here are my queeries :

1. Are you supposed to pull the foreskin over the head (glans) on the penis before sex ?

2. when having an errection does the glans of the penis come out the top automatically as mine dont do this !, i have to pull pack once erect.

3. when i pull my foreskin back over the head (glans) of the penis while erect .. its a little tight and causes dis comfort ! , it also doesn't glide down and fit nice under the head (glans ) ... (if its supposed to do so), i can only describe it as it rolls back and once behind the glans it looks like a tube wraped around behind the glans... i have tried rolling it back further so that it isnt all caught up under the glans but i cant do so as its too tight :-( , i have looked a various pictures of other penis' while erect and i see that none have the bunched up foreskin behind the glans if you understand what i mean ? i also need to add that i only found out that the foreskin could be pulled back behind the glans a few day's ago after reading something on wikidpedia, i had always wondered why in porn movies their penis' looked different to mine XD .. the night i discovered that the foreskin could do this i did manage to masturbate but it wasnt as pleasurable as with the foreskin over the top of the glans due to the foreskin being tight around the glans, touching the glans did sting a little but i have started getting used to it now after streatching the foreskin but with no luck making it fit better :-(

4.lastly a bit of a silly question here but would make me feel better knowing i have the right method of masturbation. once erect i place my hand around the bottom part of the penis (so that im not touching the head (glans) hold with a firm grip and progressively get faster with the "up and down" motion, this does bring sperm up but just wondering if anyone knows correct methods !

sorry for the appauling description, my vocabulary isnt big enough to used the best words to describe my problems ! if no one can make any sence out of what i have written, PLEASE PLEASE tell me and i will do my best to re-draft it as this is starting to cause stress and concern !

Thanks again for looking , any help MUCH appreciated !!!

Hi Guest:

You have asked a lot of thoughtful questions. Here are four answers to four questions:

1. One may pull the foreskin back over the head before sex but one is not required to do it. One can let the foreskin retract as the penis goes in.

2. Only short foreskins retract automatically on erection. Long foreskins do not retract automatically.

3. If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum. Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back, you have a short frenulum.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

4. There is no one correct way to masturbate. Do what you like. You have described a very good way that most men like. I think that keeping the sensitive head covered by the foreskin while stroking is very nice.