Hello there, thanks for taking your time to read my thread!

Im 15 and a little unsure on a few things related to the penis that i would like to know before sex, im quite shy talking to people in person about these issuses so i found this forum hoping you could help me like you helped others ! here are my queeries :

1. Are you supposed to pull the foreskin over the head (glans) on the penis before sex ?

2. when having an errection does the glans of the penis come out the top automaticly as mine dont do this !, i have to pull pack once errect.

3. when i pull my foreskin back over the head (glans) of the penis while erect .. its a little tight and causes dis comfort ! , it also doesnt glide down and fit nice under the head (glans ) ... (if its supposed to do so), i can only describe it as it rolls back and once behind the glans it looks like a tube wraped around behind the glans... i have tried rolling it back further so that it isnt all caught up under the glans but i cant do so as its too tight :-( , i have looked a various pictures of other penis' while erect and i see that none have the bunched up foreskin behind the glans if you understand what i mean ? i also need to add that i only found out that the forskin could be pulled back behind the glans a few day's ago after reading sumthing on wikidpedia, i had always wondered why in porn movies their penis' looked different to mine XD .. the night i descovered that the foreskin could do this i did manage to masturbate but it wasnt as pleasurable as with the foreskin over the top of the glans due to the foreskin being tight around the glans, touching the glans did sting a little but i have started getting used to it now after streatching the foreskin but with no luck making it fit better :-(

4.lastly a bit of a silly question here but would make me feel better knowing i have the right method of masturbation. once erect i place my hand around the bottom part of the penis (so that im not touching the head (glans) hold with a firm grip and progressivly get faster with the "up and down" motion, this does bring sperm up but just wondering if anyone knows correct methods !

sorry for the appauling description, my vocabulary isnt big enough to used the best words to describe my problems ! if no one can make any sence out of what i have written, PLEASE PLEASE tell me and i will do my best to re-draft it as this is starting to cause stress and concern !

Thanks again for looking , any help MUCH appriciated !!!

sorry if this is in the wrong section!

i don't know anything about foreskins,
but if you can, i suggest you take your's out.
its less comfortable (not sure, though), less worries and less dirtiness and stuff.

it shouldn't be an expensive procedure, i think.

1. No
2. I've heard it's supposed to, but mine doesn't either
3. Could be phimosis
4. Yes

thanks for the replies guys !

1) Not necessary it will slip over by it self in anyway.
2)It depends on the length of the foreskin yours is a long skin that's way the penis is not come out noting wrong with it.
3)Tightness over the glans (head) of the foreskin can only become over with regur masturbation the more you do it the sooner your problem will be solve.
4)This is not wrong but will not help with the stretch of your foreskin you need full strokes to stretch the foreskin by hand over the glans but carefully so that you not tear the skin
5) You welcome email me at esterhwg@telkomsa,net for more help.

i am circumcised as a baby so cant be to helpful since i am not a uraligist either but was told that not all forskins are the same size at all as a matter of fact they are usualy not the same size in boys/men about mastrbaton i dont think there is a way for everybody to do what works for one doesent neccerily work for sombody else i have read recently in a book at,,,,,, called like ,,,tickle the pickle that the lower/under [closer to body when up] of it is a pleaser and feeler spot

There is no wrong way to do things. 1. It doesn't really matter. Whatever is more enjoyable. 2. The head comes out automatically for some guys, for others it does not. Either way is normal and it may come out on its own as you get older. 3. This will most likely resolve itself as you get older. Men tend to grow till mid to early twenties, sometimes longer. Don't expect your full sexual capacity untill that time. (bonus: gives you new things to look forward to) 4. There are no correct/incorrect methods to masturebate. Whatever works for you and is comfortable. Once your foreskin retracts all the way, rubbing the middle of penis and head is great. Look at other questions on this sight for different methods.