Hi steadyhealth. I just bought your app today and started looking at the nutrition plan. Since I am a complete cheese hater, do you have any suggestions to replacements on fx. The cottage cheese? And looking at the meals, I were also slightly confused as to which row it follows and when they should be eaten (just an approximate time to eat fx. Dinner at 6pm)

Celebrity
Hey. My favorite recipe that includes cottage cheese is a smoithie with banana and a bit of cinamon... However this does not answer your question... One option is greek yoghurt, but it does not have the amount of proteins that cottage cheese has, so a better suggestion would be whey protein - comes in chocolate or any other flavour... Also, egg whites or any other animal protein... Rdgarding times.. 2-4 hours between meals, however suits you. Let us know if you have any questions!