Hi, I had some spinal problems couple of times, even when I was younger. Now I have some new problems that I never had before. I have pain when I do some simple things like lifting, carrying and pushing. Do you know what could be causing this?

Hi, I have the same troubles when I try to carry or push something heavy. I know I’m not that young any more, but I’m really surprised that I can’t push something without having a back pain. This problem is new to me, and I never have similar problems before. My x-rays didn’t show anything abnormal, so I hope it means that I don’t have permanent damages. I will go to some physiotherapist to ask if there are any exercises that could help me reduce this spinal problem. This pain comes suddenly, and it usually strikes my lumbar region. Pain usually doesn’t last long, but I take some painkillers anyway. I am taking them regularly and they reduce my pain, but I would like to know to cure the underlying cause to my pain.