okay so i didnt know how to put it, but for the last month and half i should say, when i have sex when my boyfriend puts it in the right side of my vagina wall hurts. it feels like i have a cut or something but it is reallllllly painful. Not all the time but sometimes like recently after about an hour i notice my right lip (labia) is swollen really bad it doesnt hurt but only the inside. i did some research and im getting negativity back. PLEASE !!!! idont know what it is but its making me not want to have sex.

Heyy , i feel the exact same way w/ my sex life . on the right side of my Vagina theres a very painful feeling .Sometimes its jus not after i have sex when it hurts . while were having sex i tell him to poke to the Left becuz the right side is toooo painful . and soon as he accidently hits the right side i grab him nd say stop . It makes me not wanna have sex anymore becuz it hurts so bad . But he says he feels wat im talkin' about in the inside becuz i tell him to touch it and he feels that its inflammed . Jus like yu i havent be able to get any useful information on the internet . sooo i think im goin' to make a trip to my doctor as soon as i can

I feel the same way, probably a month ago i started feeling pain on the right side of my vaginal wall, i dont know what it is, but it usually starts as soon as my boyfriend goes in, he tries to go slowly but that doesnt help. Usually after a couple of minutes of trying i just give in and let him go all the way after 5 minutes or so the pain decreases but its still there. I tried not to think about it, but it is very painful. I dont know what to do. Im starting to feel like i dont want to have sex anymore because of the pain. I ve been trying to find answers all over the internet but no luck. I hope we find an answer and if i do ill share it.

I have been having this same issue for over a year and a half... I am going to the doctor in a few days... i'm kind of freaking out... and its ruining my relationship with my fiance' because I don't wanna have sex anymore... ugh. Lord help me.

Did u ever find out what this was I am experiencing the same thing. My partner describes it as something sharp like a matchstick that the top of his head rubs against, it also feels like that side is swollen or smaller? Pls help

Did you go to the doctor? What was it?

i have the same feeling on da left side,make u dont wanna have sex a lot of pressure on dat side!!!

Did you ever find out what was wrong. I have the same issue!

I'm sorry I haven't been to get it checked. I think it's when ur tensing ur pelvic muscles and aren't relaxed my right side is stronger I think maybe if that's possible? I would really like to know myself. I hope nothing is wrong with us

I have had similar problem on the left side for a while now, it makes it really hard to enjoy sex : / Did any of you find anything out from a doctor?

did yall ever figure out what was wrong

I have the sameproblem, it feels like a cut almost, but I have had it for months .No health insurance. But whatever it is it's not going away

I feel the same way, except on my left side. Went and got hundreds of dollars worth of teats done. By two doctors!
The couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. One doctor had the ball to tell me I'm just going to have to live with the pain for the rest of my life and limit my ways of having sex so I don't feel pain?? He obviously doesn't have a vagina... So yeah. Story of my life.

Yes!! Same with me on the left side!

Anyone who has an answer ?