HI, I want to quit smoking and I heard of Nicotrol inhaler. I have asthma is it still safe for me to use it? How long does a treatment take?

Nicotrol Inhaler provides aid when trying to quit smoking, as it is a substitute source of nicotine. To avoid main withdrawal symptoms like nervousness, restlessness, irritability, anxiety, dizziness, mental problems, concentration problems, sleep disorders and other it is recommended to decrease intake of nicotine gradually. Like this you also get a chance to make new dieting habits, because weight gain is on of the major problems people face when trying to give up cigarettes and some even find it easier to get back to smoking than to be fat. With Nicotrol Inhaler you will keep familiar hand-to-mouth ritual and it is also a kind of replacement for cigarettes.