I am in the process of scheduling bladder sling surgery. I would like to hear from you regarding your recovery period, how long you needed to be away from work and/or drive. If you had any problems and what they were. What was the time period that you were fully recovered?

I had my surgery 12/4/06. I still have a small amount of pain but, I am going slow. I go for my first check up 12/12/06. I really trust my doctor! I think I will be back to my old self in another week or two, if I take it moving more little by little, [my opionion] My doctor told me I wouldn't be able to do my factory job for 6 weeks but, I feel like it might be sooner than that.
Hope this was helpful after only 6 days after my surgery. Feel better every day, kind of hard to remember I had surgery at times.
See Ya

I would not do the surgery unless you really had to with out a doubt in you mind. I had the same surgery and had to have it re-done then... Now I leak all the time just a bit but enough it has caused me to ware a light days all the time. It sucks.