I Went To My Ob Doctor For My First Appointment On December 14, While I Was Waiting I Went To The Bathroom And Seen There Was Blood Mixed In My Urine. I Wasn't Really Spotting Before That I Would Have Really Light Pink Discharge But Nothing That Scared Me. This Time It Was Red And Much More Than Before. I Told My Doctor And She Didn't Really Ask Me Questions She Just Gave Me An Ultrasound. There Was Just An Empty Sac. We Couldn't See Anything So She Told Me That I Was Most Likely Having A Miscarriage. After My Horrible Break Down I Went To Get My Hcg Levels Tested, It Was 18,376. I Went Home And I Was So Confused And Had So Many Questions  So The Next Day. I Went To The Er, They Gave Me An Ultrasound And Took My Hcg Levels Again This Time It Was 20,745. 

I Can't Remember My Last Period I Believe It Was The End Of October. The Doctor At The Er Said I Was About 3 To 4 Weeks. I've Still Been Spotting But Only Enough To Catch It On The Tissue, Sometimes Its Red Sometimes Dark Brown. Is It Possible It's Still To Early To See Anything In The Sac? Could Your Hcg Levels Rise While Having A Miscarriage? I Still Have Hope That God Will Preform A Miracle. I'm Hoping For The Best But Prepared For The Worst.

I Just Got My Lab Results From Yesterday. My Hcg Levels Are 20330. Can Your Hcg Levels Increase And Decrease And Everything Still Be Okay?

My Doctor Called And Told Me She Wants Me To Get A D & C. I Refused To Get It Without Them Giving Me An Ultrasound To Make Sure Nothing Has Grown. She Told Me Ultrasounds Cost $800 And Her Doctors Have Been Working There For 30 Years....