hi there, im 18 and after much thought and consideration i have decided to ask for help and advice.

when i was 14, i fell for a fellow classmate, it soon turned into a serious relationship and we started enagaging in sexual activity soon after. from the first time he perform oral sex on me, i felt nothing inside my vagina and from the first time we had sex at 16, i also felt nothing. neither pain or pleasure. As my boyfriend and i were both virgin, we didnt no abnormal from normal, and i never worked up enough courage to tell him, so i pretended that it always felt great. no doubt, i knew something was wrong with me but i feared telling my friends or even my parents.

Now at 18 i met a beautiful guy, and were both crazy about each other. i love him, but i cant bring myself to tell him that something is wrong with me. it would change alot if i did, beacuse we have sex so frequently and i also pretend that its good even though i cant feel it. i know the appearance of my vagina looks no diffent from other females, as im sure he would have pointed it out.

im not sure what to do. i cant tell my parents, beacuse they will hit the roof and might end up disowning me as a daughter if they knew i was having sex.

i have no idea whats wrong with me, i feel nothing in my vagina, well sometimes on rare occasions i feel pain if my b/f thrusts too deep but other than that, i feel nothing. i still have my monthly periods and everything, i just cant feel pleasure unless i have clitorus stimulation. i crave so badly to make love to my boyfriend and be able to enjoy it. my greatest fear is not being able to have kids.

i know i need to see a doctor, i just need to work up the courage.

omg i have that same problem and im so depressed what do i tell my mom uhmmm mom when i finger myself i feel nothing?? its so difficult. iv never had sex but iv been fingered and i pretend too. im afraid i wont have kids either and im afraid theres no cure. its like i pinch it adn i feel nothing. i hate it so badly but i wanna know what to do too.. help us!!

i'm the same exact way. i don't feel anything at all. my friends are all that way too. i don't think it's anything serious... maybe we're just too young to feel anything? IDK! i just wonder if it will EVER feel good. i wish someone could tell me why this happens to young girls!

Hey my girlfriend and I are 19,we have been together for 5 years, and we are in the same situation. She is still able to achieve orgasm but she does have any 'feeling' in or around her vagina. Was very happy that there other people with the same situation.

Listen girls, until you all visit a doctor (and I would suggest visiting a female gyn), you won't know anything for sure but there may not be anything wrong with any of you. Many, if not most women don't feel much inside the vagina except pressure...like they can feel when something is going inside them, but as far as feeling pleasure from that, likely not. Since you are all discussing this in the context of sex, I'm assuming you're referring to feeling a pleasurable sensation when a man puts his penis inside of you (or a finger). The fact is the inside of the vagina doesn't have as many nerve endings as does the clitoris and when it comes to feeling pleasure, for us the clitoris is mostly where it's at, and even that has to be treated carefully if we are to achieve orgasm. You need to educate yourselves about your bodies and please, please see a gynecologist before you make any judgements about what's normal for you.

Hi, I would like to share this info for all ladies going through this and for all ages. (young teens and up) This numbness inside vagina and or outside of vagina also sometimes stabbing like pains in the tummy and ovaries area during intercourse. Sometimes no intercouse and great pains starts happening out of now where, stopping me from able to walk or breath. This is happening to many, many, many women of all kinds of ages. You are not alone. But i have been to the doctors many times... and many docters that are on the same case of other women, do Not know what the causes are. There seem to be no link to causes.... so there's no link to being cured. But follow me here... I am 24 yrs old this started happening to me 7months ago. Some women are going through this for years and years now... even after they had a normal long sex life and some kids. But what about what we are eating?! I seriously have an idea.. since i'm into natural health healing. But respond to my reply... I want more than one girl to help me here... on a food test ...

I’m in the same situation and I’m vegetarian