Why are people with oily skin more prone to acne than any other type of skin? My skin became old when I was teenager. I would like to know why that happened. I am 29 now, and I have problems with acne since I was 14. I have very oily skin.

Oil glands are more commonly known as sebaceous glands and these glands secrete oil in the face, neck, chest and others parts of the body. the nose is the region which is largely affected as lots of oil is secreted and accumulated here because the pores in this area are larger and the oil then flows to most part of the face. During teenage years, due to increase in the level of sex hormones the sebaceous glands produce more oil because these androgens increase and activate the sebaceous glands. You should take measures to keep the pores from getting blocked.