Hey guys,
I have an issue with my girlfriend.
We have been hooking up for the past month or so and for some reason she only has one orgasm. After that, she gets dry and doesn't get in the mood anymore.
Is this common in women.
I've been with other women that never had an issue like this.
Is there something I can do that could help her reach multiple orgasms?
She tends to get dry after the orgasm and doesn't want to do anything else. We do not have sex yet, it's just when hooking up.
Any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks much!

One orgasm is hard enough for a woman to achieve. Having multiple orgasms are very rare. So yes it is normal for her.

Some women have multiple orgasms, and some who don't would really like to learn how to experience multiple orgasms. The thing is, the woman's orgasm is for the woman to enjoy, and it sounds to me like it's you who would like to see her have multiple orgasms. Why don't you start by asking her if she's happy the way she is, with a single orgasm? If the answer is yes, then your search should stop right there. You can have great sex without being so orgasm focused. Just make foreplay really long and nice, and experiment with all kinds of positions. Orgasms are the cherry on the cake, not the single end goal. 

Hi! woman is very unpredictable even on sex, so getting an orgasms is sometimes very difficult for have.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use