I come under the same reasons as most of you who tried this before.  Had a car accident in 2003 and been addicted since.  Its really destroying my family at this point and causing severe financial hardship.  I need to do this for my daughters and myself.  Should i just tell my doctor the truth or should i try the home remedies listed that many are having success with?  I currently am on about 20-30 pills per day 7.5mg variety.  I work in the health care field and once helped my father in law detox from 35 pill per day habit by sending him to detox 5 days and rehab 2 weeks.  My employer would basically fire me if they found out so i cannot use detox/rehab route.  I do have some tramadols and they helped me get by before but isint tramadol a form of opiate also??  Anyway i will start my detox this weekend since i have 2 weeks off from work. 

I have heard some good things about withdrawl ease. Its all natural and the ingredients in it help support sleep and restless leg. Im about to start a withdrawl process from suboxone and Im scared to death! I have two friends who purchased it and said that they were pretty much back feeling normal by day 12 with its help. Im thinking about getting it myself but dont want to spend the 80 or 90 bucks for it.I have been on subs for about 2 years and oxys for 3 before that. I was clean for about 2 months in 5 years and that was only when I got off of the oxys to then went to subs. I kind of wish I was taking the oxys again because I hear that detoxing off of subs or methadone is 10 times worst. I will be detoxing this weekend also so Im cheering for you and I wish you the best.