hi! my name is katherine and my b/f and i are trying to get pregnant we had sex while i was on my period but also alot afterwards and a day before i probably ovulated. he did not pull out at all when we had sex on my period but after that he did but he ejaculated about 2 or 3 times each time how likely could it be that i was pregnant and when will a HPT show any results... PLEASE HELP :-)

it depends on whether or not you ovulated and whether or not there was any sperm around when you did. A hpt will show up from around the time of your period.

menstruation happens AFTER ovulation. menstrual blood is actually the lining in the uterus that was built up to give the fertilized egg a place to attach to. if there wasnt a fertilized egg, the lining gets shed. it is harder to get pregnant during your period because the egg is already gone and the body is flushing the lining that is needed.
the egg is released 10-16 days before menstruation, so that is when you are most fertile. there are many good ovulation cycle calendars available to print, just google it.

welp... im now 3 days late. tomorrow will be 4. ive taken 3 HPTs... one like 2 weeks ago one 6 days before my missed period and one yesterday. they have all said no but i still havent started my period and my period is ALWAYS on time NEVER late... what now?

It may be worth waiting a few more days, but if you cant maybe see your doctor and see if they will do bloods to see if there are any alterations in your hormone levels. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!