Hi. My mother has recently diagnosed with Paget’s disease of the nipple and since then- I'm really shattered. I don’t know how serious this is nor should I be scared at all.
All I know about this condition is that it is some form of cancer but I don’t know is it malignant of benign.
Before the diagnosis is set, he just felt some strange tingling and itchy sensations around her nipple. Her doctor kept her in hospital for observation and possible treatment.
So, I'm interested what is the most effective treatment for Paget’s disease of the nipple! If someone knows more about this- feel free to write!

Hello. I'm very sorry that your mother has been diagnosed with this terrible condition but there is one good thing- it seams to me like it is diagnosed very early because your mother just noticed itchy feeling and no skin changes!
There are two types of this Paget’s disease and therefore two possible treatments. In most cases, if detected early, cancer is only in the nipple and doctor will recommend radiation treatments or surgery to remove just the nipple and surrounding tissue.
Second option is in case that a mass is found deep in your breast. Then her doctor could perform an operation to remove all or part of the breast and chemotherapy after it!

i notised little bumps around my nipples i have always had them one day pinched them to see if anything came out and it was like a pimple or something what is it?

the bumps around your nipples excrete a waxy substance. Not cancer. Will increase when you get pregnant to protect the nipples during breastfeeding.